Monday, May 11, 2009

The Inspiration Wave: Blog 14

_______
NUGGET

Progress is a nice word. But change is its motivator. And change has its enemies.
-Robert F. Kennedy

_____
STONE

The future is not some place we are going, but one we are creating. The paths to it are not found, but made and the activity of making them changes both the maker and the destination.
-Unknown

_______
PONDER

As I progress through college and enter my final week of school, I like to reflect on the change among my life and the future I am creating for myself. I understand and fully believe that paths to our future are not made, but found. As I progress I realize that my daily activities have changed both myself and where I am going, not only with my education, but my life in general as well.

Message of the week, think of the world you carry inside of you and remember the paths you take on your life journey are not found, but instead created by you. If you are facing a challenge right now, this week needs to be about digging deep into your well of strength and then using it to move things forward. You might be ready for big leaps, or you might need to start with baby steps; whatever the size, just be sure you move!

No comments:

Post a Comment