Monday, April 20, 2009

The Inspiration Wave: Blog 11

_______
NUGGET

The soul should always stand ajar, ready to welcome the ecstatic experience.
-Emily Dickinson

_____
STONE

MOXIE: It's a street-smart spirit that's as old as recorded history, and as new as the riding sun. David had it; Goliath didn't. It's that intangible tangible. You don't learn it in school and you can't get it from a book. It can jump oceans and move mountains. It says, “Make your life what it can be. Take your life wherever it can go."
-Kobi Yamada

_______
PONDER

As I begin to pack my bags for California, I am sure to not forget my moxie, for I realize this trip will be an experience like no other. I anticipate the experience to be an opportunity to network, learn, and of course, enjoy myself while meeting Marketing Students from across the Nation. I believe this experience, like others, will shape a part of me and I can benefit from the opportunity if I choose to.

Message of the week, take your personal experience and welcome it with open arms. We can only learn from an experience, that’s why we must enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment