Monday, April 27, 2009

The Inspiration Wave: Blog 12

_______
NUGGET

Life is a succession of lessons which must be lived to be understood.
-Helen Keller

_____
STONE

Success is not about perfection: but, it is about commitment and life-long learning. If you stray from the path, you get to choose to come back to it. You get to discover what got in the way, who you are, and what's important to you; and, best of all, you get to feel the fulfillment that comes from creating your life based on your highest values.
-Source Unknown

_______
PONDER

What lessons will we learn this week? I took my own advice from last week and welcomed the California experience in to my life with open arms, but it was not all play, I had to work with a team I had never met before, and the experience was like no other, it was awesome.

There were times I took a few deep breaths and reminded myself that I am a student in life, in work, in school, in each relationship I have - in every aspect of my life. The idea allowed me to approach the tasks, project, and people differently.

Why not try it and see? What have you got to learn?

Message of the week, live your own lessons and you will understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment