Saturday, February 14, 2009

The Inspiration Wave: Blog 1

_______
NUGGET

Success is the good fortune that comes from aspiration, desperation, perspiration and inspiration.
-Evan Esar
_____
STONE

Stand often in the company of dreamers...they tickle your common sense and believe you can achieve that which is impossible.-Mary Anne Radmacher
________
CONSIDER

Would you walk with me for a few moments?

Sometimes one can just wake up and realize things are not going the way he (or she) wants. Maybe this one has forgotten their dream, the way to personal success, or their support system has turned to work against them.

I am not sure of anyone, but I have plans. I am not asking for everything, but sure I could use a hand. I get a little anxious sometimes, but who doesn’t? I get a little nervous sometimes, what if it’s my cue and I forget my lines? I have yet to master anything. Sometimes I think I must be out of touch, but instead of giving up, I dream.

I would never slaughter the dreams that seem to keep one going, for I could be going too. We all hold on to our secrets and feel shy sometimes, but if we do not believe in our dreams, or even surround ourselves in the company of dreamers, how will we achieve that which is impossible?

I agree with Evan Esar - Success is the good fortune that comes from aspiration, desperation, perspiration and inspiration. I encourage you to inspire the dream believers and non-believers; for as they say, a person we know the least, often strikes us the greatest.

Thanks for walking with me, my mind needed the exercise.

Benjamin

No comments:

Post a Comment